It's 8:00 p.m.. Mr. Smith (Jack) and Mrs.
Smith (Jill) are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. They have just
arrived at the restaurant.
晚上八点,史密斯先生(杰克)和史密斯太太(吉尔)为了庆祝结婚10周年纪念日来到了一家餐厅。
Mr Smith: Well here we are. What do you think?
史密斯先生:就是这家餐厅,你觉得怎么样?
Mrs Smith: It's lovely Jack. Are you sure we can afford it?
史密斯夫人:非常好,杰克。会不会很贵啊?
Mr Smith: Well I may have to do some washing up, but you're worth it.
史密斯先生:我也许要洗盘子了,为了你都值得啊。
Waiter: Good evening sir, madame.
服务生:晚上好,先生女士。
Mr Smith: Good evening. We have a reservation for a table for two in the name of Smith.
史密斯先生:晚上好,我们用史密斯的名字预订了2位。
Waiter: Yes sir. May I take your coats?
服务生:好的。我可以帮您挂一下外套。
Mr & Mrs Smith: Thank you.
史密斯夫妇:谢谢。
Waiter: Your welcome. Would you like to come to the table or would you prefer to order in the bar?
服务生:不客气。您是想到座位那边点餐还是自吧台这里点餐呢?
Mr Smith: I wouldn't mind an aperitif. We'll order in the bar.
史密斯先生:我想先来点开胃酒,就在吧台点餐吧。
Waiter: Please follow me, I'll bring you the menu in a moment.
服务生:好的请跟我来。我马上把菜单拿给您。