Agent: CathayPacific Airways. Can I help you?
接线生:国泰航空,请问有什么可以帮到您?
Ani : Yes. I need a flight fromTokyotoNew Yorkon Friday.
安妮: 你好,我想订星期五从东京飞纽约的机票。
Do you have any seats?
现在还有座位吗?
Agent: Let me see. Yes. I have one on the 5: 30 flight.
接线生:请稍等。是的,5点半的航班还有一个座位。
Ani: Five thirty! What’s the check-in time?
安妮: 5点半!办理登记手续要提前多久?
Agent: One hour economy. Thirty minutes business class. Will you take that?
接线生:经济舱提前一小时,商务舱30分钟。您需要预订吗?
Ani: No. I won’t get to the airport in time. When will the next flight leave?
安妮: 不行,我那么早赶不到机场。下一班是几点的?
Agent: There won’t be another direct flight on Friday. There will be one on Saturday at the same time.
接线生: 星期五就没有其他的直飞航班了,星期六的同一时间还有一班。
Ani: Fine. I’ll take that.
安妮: 好吧,那我就订星期六的吧。
Agent: Just let me check. Oh, I’m sorry, that flight’s full.
接线生: 稍等我查一下。哦,很抱歉,这次航班没有座位了。
Ani: In this case, I’ll take the Friday one.
安妮: 这样的话,我还是订星期五的航班吧。